Hours of Operations:
Monday - Saturday
8:00 - 4:00
On high wind days, call to see if the landfill is open.
719-763-2465 - Office & Fax
27510 County Road 3E
PO Box 173
Genoa, CO 80818
From Hugo: Turn North on Hwy 109. Go approx. 7 miles and turn left on 3E (first dirt road) and proceed West approx. 2 1/2 miles.
From Limon: Take I-70 to Genoa/Hugo exit and turn right on Hwy 109 proceeding approx. 2 miles South. Turn right at 3E (first dirt road) and then proceed approx. 2 1/2 miles.
Take I-70 service road from Limon and proceed East to the overpass approx. 3 miles and then turn right on Rd 28 and proceed South approx. 1 1/2 miles. Turn right on 3E and proceed approx. 1/4 mile.
- This is a LANDFILL, not a DUMP. Everything has it's place!
- All out of county residents pay double.
- Not dumping in areas designated by landfill employees WILL result in a double charge that will be billed to you.
- All loads must be tarped, tied and secured or a 50% surcharge will be assessed on the load.
- No bills over $20.00 will be accepted.
- All mixed loads WILL be separated or you will be charged double.
- Keep kids off of dirt piles and use caution around equipment.
- Scavenging is NOT permitted.
- Commercial haulers from out of county are prohibited from using the landfill.
- Dead animals and auto bodies are prohibited from the landfill.
- Tires WITH RIMS will not be accepted.
Please NOTE: Per Colorado State Regulations, we are required by law to shut down the landfill in high winds. Please call before coming up to ensure that we are taking trash at that time.